Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peace

I am currently feeling at peace, finally.
I had a breakthrough at the Perry Stone conference this past weekend.
Now I know why the devil was trying so hard to take me down last week. He didn't want me there.
I even got REALLY sick all weekend, plus I was having the endo pain.
But I pushed through and went...and I feel like a new person.
At one point Perry had us all stand up and pray, and repeat the word "peace" over and over again.
Turns out the the devil didn't win after all...what he though would bring me down just gave me a bigger breakthrough.
And being sick just kept me home for a full day to read his new book, which is very life changing.


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment