Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Blog World.

I don't think I have "blogged" since since my teen years. This will be a hoot.
Right now I am waiting on Johnny to get home. Story of my life.
He is always busy. I get very bored and lonely sitting here by myself almost every night of the week. Oh well. At least I have my cats. Travis and Sugar.

What's new with me?? Hmmm. Not much at the moment. Still playing at church every week, working, trying to be a housewife, etc.

Right now I am working on not being obsessed with food. Grrrr. I think about food 24/7. I was just looking at pics from my wedding/honeymoon and I got very depressed. I was about 15 lbs lighter. Geeeez. I don't know what it is..but I am always hungry! Or at least I think I am. I am just a big snacker. Mama says I get that from Grandma. Go away food.

My back hurts. Time to pop.

*Crack***Crack***Crack*

BETTER.

This blog seems boring. Hopefully I get better at it.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment