Tuesday, September 28, 2010

20 Things

Today's post is "20 of my favorite things".
I am really behind.


My kitties...Travis and Sugar! (Do they count as 2 things???)

CHIPS AND SALSA (AND QUESO)



Yankee Candles



Stickers. I have hundreds. Don't judge.



90's music videos. I want to make a "mix dvd" of these. Is that possible?



Mix cds/tapes...whatever you want to call them these days



MEXICAN FOOD EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN



Journals. This is another thing I have too many of. Johnny made a comment the other day that I have "about 100" journals. He is a drama queen. I have maybe 3/4 of that. Hehe



2 of my favorite things in 1. Hello Kitty and M.A.C. makeup. OBSESSIONS


CUPCAKES



90's music everyday of my life



Hallmark ornaments.


Disney World at Christmas Time!! YEEEAAHHH!!!


This speaks for itself.


I don't know if that was 20 things or not but I am not going back and counting. Hope this was a good bloggyblog.
PEACE!!!

2 comments: