Monday, September 13, 2010

I need to catch up...

I am going to do my favorite books and quotes in one...since I do not have very many of those.
Everyone needs to read this book.

This one too. I LOVE this book. It helps you realize that you are not crazy.


I need more book recommendations. Help.
I don't really have many favorite quotes. The only "quotes" I have been into lately have been on a pro-life website that I am a "fan" of on Facebook. These have been my favorite quotes:


Life begins at conception and ends at Planned Parenthood.

It's a womb not a tomb....

Choose life, your mom did.

‎"A person's a person, no matter how small." - Dr Seuss

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice.
Proverbs 31:8-9

It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.
-Mother Teresa of Calcutta

It's a child, not a choice!

There are so many more...but I will stop there. This is an issue I think about all the time and I love reading these quotes that they post everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Your quotes are way better than mine, and I still think you should read twilight. Those books are funny

    ReplyDelete